Buscot Park Farm Update V184.108.40.206
– changed grass height that wasn’t showing swaths when mown due to cut height being too hight
– removed collisions from fences that were set to invisible in scenegraph GE
– changed all texture paths into 1 folder to increase map perforamnce
– added new sheds around various fields
– 2 new silage farms with indoor and outdoor silos added
– ** You must first buy the new yards to get to the rest of the fields! ** –
– New grass density and block heights
– New foliage textures
– Cleared arid areas
– Large mudholes removed, as it came here to FPS burglaries
– Updated fields and sizes (you now have 17 fields)
– New workshop added to the farm to repair your machines
– New hedges and stone walls
– Brand new PDA card
– New ambient noise!
– BRAND NEW Sky and enviroment!!
– Redesigned the vehicle shop
– Added more foliage to fields
– Added new dirt roads
– New slurry pit design and textures
Buscot Park Farm is a dairy farm situated deep in the rolling hills of Wiltshire.
with beautiful landscapes and Wiltshire’s famous wildlife.
– You have 12 Fields, 7 arable and the rest grass so you can be flat out with silage!
– HRS Animal Supplies bale sell point is located by the back of the farm
– Agri Kings Seed Co. to sell your grain and manure! (very tidy prices!)
– Challenging terrain that’s not for the faint hearted!
– Animal market to purchase cattle
– Large cow pasture
– Mud mod installed
– Seasons mod compatible!
– Included a purchasble mini storage facility ideal for bales etc located at CFM and Agri Kings (field13 and 14)
– New tip collisions on silage pits at farm
– Water refill trigger located at large lake and small lake at each end of farm
– New terrain and foliage textures!
– Increased clip distances for objects