Fs17 South Tyrolean Mountain Scenery V3.2 Multifruit & Choppedstraw
South Tyrol mountain worlds FS17
Version 3.2 Multifruit & ChoppedStraw
– new types of fruit: oats, rye, millet, mixed grain
– new goods: gold, bread, beer, pastry, yoghurt, cheese, compost, flour, Seeds2
– many new scripts: Lower Animal Prices, ChurchClock, telescope triggers and much more.
– animated animals: horses, dogs, cats
– animated locals
– animated traffic and people
– Air traffic was installed
– new fields, forests and meadows were built
– Fixed bug fixes and errors
– an underground hall was built at the courtyard.
Welcome to the South Tyrolean mountain world!
Aim the map is converted by the LS15!
A few months ago , I had the idea to make a new map, now I can introduce my new work. This is a new map, something that has not yet existed. On the map you can find everything your heart desires. Everything was perfectly adapted so that the pleasure of the game does not pass. You can also manage some fields but also grassland and work as a forestry farmer.
Location: Tyrol / South Tyrol
Fruit: standard fruit
Animals: cows, sheep, chickens, pigs
Fields: 12 fields from 0,15 ha to approx. 3,00 ha
Meadows: about 35 meadows of different sizes
Forests: 17 forests with different sizes from about 50 trees to about 900 trees
… you will find a natural area with a village (St. Nicholas) with several factions, a realistic nature, a beautifully designed and detailed courtyard in the valley, a small biogas plant in St. Nicholas, a fire-brigade and much more … … but you can explore the map even if interest has been aroused …
Special features of the card:
– Hay store at the biogas plant
– very much forest that can be cleared
– very many details that enrich the game …
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
South Tyrol Modding: https://www.facebook.com/Suedtirolerbauer.Modding
My Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/markus.lamprecht.754
– You can find the Hay store at the Biogasanlage in Sankt Nikolaus
– Sheep, cows, chickens and pigs are at the farm
– For the forestry a separate station was built in Sankt Nikolaus. There you can park your forestry machines so that you do not have all machines on the farm.
– The map will load about 2 to a maximum of 5 minutes
– When the game is interrupted, it may take some time for the map to close
– Unfortunately, the map needs a powerful computer to run smoothly. (If your computer does not manage to open the map, try to reduce the display quality and the profile)
If you would like to support me and my team, you can make a small donation. I would be very happy about it. The donation button is below the description.
Now I wish you a lot of fun and fun with the map. Yours sincerely from South Tyrol, Lamprecht Markus (Südtirolerbauer, Teamchef of the South Tyrol Modding)
Tester: Südtirolerbauer/Südtirol Moddding
Giants: diverse Gebäude und Dekoobjekte
Buschi: diverse Werkzeuge, Forstschilder, Holzset
mailman: Feldscheunen, Verladerampen
Chefkoch_LS: Blitzer, animierte Tiere
Wellano920: Dünger, Benzinfässer, Saatgut
Jauchenpaule: Radiotower, Werkstatteinrichtung
Steffen30muc: Kalk/Düngerlager, BGA Silos
VertexDezign: Maschinenhallen, Getreidelager
Fendtfan1: Ballenhalle, Misthaufen Hof
Wellano920: Ambiente Sound Pack V1
Südtirolerbauer: Modelle am Hof, Almen, Skigebiet, und vieles mehr…
Da Bua: Vorbereiten einiger Modelle
ModsWanted/ mailman: Berge
Südtirolerbauer: Fabriken (Mühle, Schapsbrennerei, Brauerei, Goldwaschanlage, usw.)
Marhu: Saegewerk/Fabrikscript, CoinTelescope Trigger, Milk Sell Trigger
VertexDesign/Niggels: Lichtschalter und Leuchtmittel /bzw. Die dazugehörigen Trigger
Blacksheep – RC-Devil: additionalMapTypes
FSM Modding/Chefkoch LS11: Konvertierung in LS17: PDA Map Trigger, Animals Pedestrian (Marhu), Rotate Script, animierte Tiere
Ian898 / CBModding: Buyable Chickens
vortex1988 (FSI Team): LowerAnimalPrices